A fantastic opportunity for a Care Coordinator to join a busy and friendly domiciliary care office. As the Care Coordinator you will work for a well-established company who provide high quality and reliable home help, home care and personal care services to elderly people in their own home. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) and a contributory pension scheme.
As the Care Coordinator there are many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
- Assist in the day to day coordination of the care hours including arranging for emergency cover when required
- Allocating care staff & ensuring rotas are in order, completed and sent out to carers
- Ensure holiday, sickness and emergency care calls are assigned appropriately
- Define special care needs and monitor and review personalised care plans
- Liaise with professional care organisations to enhance and develop the package of care for the service user
- Provide written reports on complaints, accidents and incidents
- Provide excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Monitoring the carers Log in alerts and ensuring they are complete by contact the relevant staff when missed.
The hours are Monday - Friday 9am-5pm with participation on the "on call" rota system.
As the Care Coordinator you will have:
- Experience of working within a similar role before is essential
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Good presentation skills
- Computer literate
- Full driving licence
Salary to be discussed at interview.
Back to Jobs